[Flyingblades-public-discussion] Herrischried 2011: Duel-Cup

Christian Thiel christian.eurothrowers at knifethrowing.info
Mo Mai 9 19:40:45 CEST 2011

Hi Frank!

> Also I think most of the throwers
> would prefer to rather receive some trophy or statue or something like
> that more than just a diploma ;).
Well, some throwers told me they already have enough statues, they don't
need more. In the last years, the trophys have always been given by the
event organiser, if he had money. In Rome last year, they cost several
thousand Euros. And that's a kind of money the club does not have (and
doesn't need to have). So, trophys are not a top priority, sorry.

Have fun throwing!

Christian