[Flyingblades-public-discussion] Herrischried 2011: Duel-Cup

frank@franksrealm.com frank at franksrealm.com
Sa Mai 7 18:23:40 CEST 2011

Awesome! we try to make it there. Also I think most of the throwers would prefer to rather receive some trophy or statue or something like that more than just a diploma ;). I know I would and I think I'm not the only one. So if club has any money for that it would be awesome. If not we could ask everyone to pay little to get some nice prizes in other competition classes as well.

-Frank