[Flyingblades-public-discussion] Request for a thrower / Demanded'un lanceur

Frank frank at franksrealm.com
Mo Apr 18 10:05:14 CEST 2011

LOL... Damn I'm sorry Ari, I had missed the first email totally and now
I thought that you are just making a conversation... I was too tired
last night, my bad!! And yeap, youre right, the guy I described would be
some kind of Thrower God...and no living man throws like that. I think
that for the Norbert's event, youre the man. Go for it!

-Frank