[Werfertreffen] Chomutov 2008

ConejoMatar at aol.com ConejoMatar at aol.com
Mo Okt 20 11:05:28 CEST 2008

Hello Christian,

How are things with you ? Well, I hope.

I've finally got round to finding time to looking at this email and  its
contents. I'm just so busy since getting back from Austin,  Texas.

I found the report very enlightening. It's obvious that you're  having so
much fun at these throws. I still feel  that throwing 5  knives at 5 targets is a
better challenge, but everyone is entitled to his own  opinion eh ?

I have made a plan, with Pierre Cazulat, to be at the throw in  Paris, next
year. I really do want to come over  and see how you actually  throw a
tournament. It's allright reading the rules but I want to experience it  !!

Talking about things in England, I have been hired to train an  actor to
throw knives in a Shakespeare play, also been hired to throw an  African throwing
knife for the History Channel, and , yesterday, I trained 12  Scout leaders to
throw knives, with a view to them teaching Scouts, in  time.

I'm on a great adventure and I love it !!

Regards from England,

John