[Werfertreffen] Werfertreffen Ebersbach Anfang Juni

Christian Thiel christian.eurothrowers at knifethrowing.info
Don Mar 16 22:18:57 CET 2006

Diesmal nur was über Treffen in England.
Cette fois, ca concerne des rencontres en Angleterre.

Hi John,
there is a company that organises axe thrower competitions in the UK,
one in mid-May near London. They contacted me and I put their details on
  my event calender
http://www.knifethrowing.info/thrower-meetings.html
but they never replied when I contacted them vie email concerning some
details. Keep me updated if any of you learns more!

Christian