[Werfertreffen] Werfertreffen Ebersbach Anfang Juni

Maurer, Tomas Tomas.Maurer at wincor-nixdorf.com
Mit Mar 15 09:54:33 CET 2006

Dear Throwers

I like to invite you for a throving race Spring avard of Beaver city in Strážek in Czech republic.

Disciplines will be combats on distance 3,5m and aimed throwing in baloting distance from 4 to 11 meters.

Term of the race is 22.4.2006

For detailed informations you hesitate to contact me.

Tomas Maurer